Boss Events & Travel works with groups of all sizes to help you to find you the ideal location and venue to accommodate your group’s needs.
We plan. You relax and enjoy.
Customized & stress-free
GROUP TRAVEL FOR FUN & PLEASURE
Boss Events & Travel can help you to locate, source, and book venues for school groups, family reunions, club activities, fraternity and sorority functions, mancations, girlfriend getaways, wedding parties, and other gatherings in destinations around the world. We can create custom-tailored itineraries that include flights, hotels, and transfers at the best group rates possible when you book 10 hotel rooms or more. Tell us what you’re looking for; we’ll do the research and provide you with options, handling all of the details so you can relax and look forward to your group trip.
We can customize our services to suit your requirements, providing only the level of support you need.
Boss Events & Travel group travel services offer clients:
- Coordinated hotel sourcing for discounted group room rates and concessions
- Savings with smart fares and rates plus varying discounts on car rentals, airport transfers, ground transportation, and excursions
- Single-use email invitation links for group members to complete their travel bookings
- Hosts can dictate arrival airports and travel-by dates and times
- Combined portal offering registration for your family reunion or other events plus online room bookings and ticketing
- Online group booking site offering attendees the option of paying in full upfront or partial payment plans
- Real-time registration and traveler manifests to allow your group coordinator to track registrations as attendees sign up and book travel, allowing you to keep track of airport arrivals, dates, and times for all attendees
Added Benefits for Your Attendees
- Your attendees can choose personal travel options and self-book or they can utilize my team of travel agents on hand 24/7 at no additional charge to assist attendees with finding lower rates and fares, booking or changing reservations, rebooking same or alternate carriers, upgrading reservations if cheaper, auditing refundable vs. non-refundable bookings, facilitating VIP connections, dealing with emergencies, and avoiding stressful airport help desks altogether
- Travel and health insurance quotes and policies